FarBeyondBelieving: Misty Mountains

09 January 2013

Misty Mountains

You can probably see which photos I shot with my DSLR right? Those will be the first and 4th. But I wanted to show you some of the (not very much) photos I made at my ski holiday in Austria. I've been skiing from a very young age and having been doing this at a professional level. (races in the Netherlands and Austria) This is why I still love snow and the mountains. This was the first year my boyfriend joined and took ski classes. My mom, dad, sister and a couple who are friends of my parents were there as well. I had a wonderful time and as you see.. We were very lucky with the weather. As I expected minus 20 as this happened before over Christmas. But from 5 of the days we were there, 3 of them were full of sun and a blue sky. The next days were quite cloudy and quite a bit of snow fell.

Skiing is very satisfying. I love the mountain air and my legs feeling tired after a long day of crossing pistes and lifts. It's one of the holidays I enjoy most especially when the snow is fresh and still entirely white. Do you guys like skiing? Or would you rather go snowboarding or visit the sun?

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm very excited to go skeeing again next month, even though I'm also going to take snowboard lessons... But the tired feeling at the end of the day feels good actually.. Stoked to go to Austria again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah wat heerlijk, ik wil ook zo graag op wintersport!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw wat een mooie foto's zeg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love skiing! These pictures make me even more excited for my skiing trip in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuk! Volgens mij heb je het leuk gehad :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw wat een prachtige foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een mooie foto's zeg!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    €100 NELLY VOUCHER GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never been skiing or anything, but those views are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice pictures.
    www.thetwofashionlovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Door jouw foto's te zien, wil ik ook gaan skiën!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke