FarBeyondBelieving: Dreamhouse #8

13 November 2012

Dreamhouse #8

Source: letmebeinspired.com

This house called Moody Cabin by TruLinea Architects and Studio Frank is located Telluride a mountain village in Colorado. The wooden walls and mountain style are absolutely something I love. It reminds me of ski holidays in Austria. (with a lot of luxury though) And gives you the feeling you're home, especially in the living room. I love all the windows and the kitchen.. Yes the kitchen, what a beauty. What do you guys think?

7 comments:

  1. I've fallen in love with the bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I would never decorate my house like that, but I love the wooden walls & mountain style a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY GOD! Zo mooi, als ik kon zou ik er zo in gan wonen. Al zou ik me wel bekeken voelen door al die grote glaspartijen :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh mag ik hebben? Al is het alleen maar voor de kerst? I love!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jup. I love it. Can I have it, without the price tag maybe? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. wauwie, wat een mooi huis! De sfeer die ervan af straalt is echt geweldig! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks so much for visiting. :)
xx Nieke